[SAN] ADHD/ADD and EEG biofeedback

  • From: Seija Sirviö <sebisi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <san-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 14:05:26 +0100

Dear all (and sorry for cross-posting)

My colleague and I have been asked to write a chapter for a coming book:
?ADHD in Adulthood. A Transatlantic Perspective? with the title;
?Alternative treatments for Adult ADHD ? EEG biofeedback för Adult
ADHD?. The chapter is almost written but I would like to know if there
could be any research-results - perhaps not even published yet (?) -
within the area of ADHD and neurofeedback that would be of importance to
refer to? The book will be published by Cambridge University Press and
is aimed for med´s in European countries.

Feel free to also suggest studies that you think are of importance to
consider within this frame of work.

Sincerely,
Seija Sirviö
Neuropsychologist