[samscommunity] Fwd: CHS Girls 2A Region Champs!!

  • From: "WANDA WYLIE" <wwylie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <samscommunity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 14:34:47 -0500

Ms. Wylie

The CHS girls basketball team are the 2A Regional Champions!! They were
victorious over the Eau Claire girls on Friday night with a score of 49 to 24.
Our CHS boys were not able to pull out a win over Eau Claire however they are
ranked 3rd in the Region.

The state playoffs begin 6:00pm Tuesday February 15, 2011 for the CHS girls at
Columbia High.  They will be playing Andrew Jackson High School. I am not sure
about the boys schedule at this time but when I find out I will let you know.

Thanks, to all who supported the Columbia High School Capitals.

Mary Pimpleton

 Richland County School District One provides
employee e-mail access for administrative and
instructional uses only. E-mail correspondence
to/from Richland County School District One is
 considered public information and is subject
to release under the South Carolina Freedom Of
   Information Act or pursuant to subpoena.