[samscommunity] Free SAT Exam - This Saturday

  • From: "WANDA WYLIE" <wwylie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <samscommunity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 08:31:13 -0500

The Columbia Chapter of the NAACP is sponsoring a FREE SAT Practice examination
this coming Saturday at the Darla Moore building at USC:
Here are a couple of points to remember that are not directly listed on the
flier.
 *  Students need to pre-register on-line.
*  The testing will start promptly at 9:00.  Therefore, students need to be at
the test site before then to check in.  We recommend for them to arrive no
later than 8:30.
*  This is a 4 hour exam.  Therefore students should eat prior to attendance
and should be wide awake during the testing.  Also, as this is a privilege, we
want students who are serious about the SAT to take the exam.  If they are not
interested, then it is no point in them wasting their time or ours.
Additionally, students are expected to dress, speak, and act appropriately
while at the exam site.
Please see the attached flyer for additional information.
 It will be great to get an ample turnout of Richland One students for this
free examination.

Ms. Wanda Wylie
Eighth Grade ELA
St. Andrews Middle School
1231 Bluefield Road
Columbia, SC 29210
803-731-8910 ext. 3215
803-731-8913 (Fax)

~ "I'm not an overachiever; I just work hard." - Dr. Donna Ford, 2011

 Richland County School District One provides
employee e-mail access for administrative and
instructional uses only. E-mail correspondence
to/from Richland County School District One is
 considered public information and is subject
to release under the South Carolina Freedom Of
   Information Act or pursuant to subpoena.