[samscommunity] End of the Year Activities (8th Grade)

  • From: "WANDA WYLIE" <wwylie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <samscommunity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 14:45:10 -0500

ATTENTION:  8TH GRADE STUDENTS & PARENTS
Please mark your calendars!

PROMOTION PRACTICE
MONDAY, May 27th, 2013
9:00 – 10:00 a.m. in the Gym

8TH GRADE AWARDS DAY,
MONDAY, May 27th, 2013
10:00-11:00 a.m. in the Gym

7TH & 8TH GRADE DRESS-UP DANCEMONDAY, May 27th, 2013
7:00 – 10:00 p.m. in the Cafeteria
***No outside guests allowed!  Only St. Andrews students are allowed to
attend.   *Students:  Please dress appropriately!
**Times of ticket sales will be announced!
COST: $20.00 per student

8TH GRADE CLASS PROMOTION DAY TUESDAY, May 28th, 2013      9:30 a.m. in
the Gym
**Girls are asked to wear white dresses.
**Boys are asked to wear white dress shirts, tie, & dark slacks.
 (Please Dress Appropriately!)

ATTENTION FAMILY MEMBERS: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN THE GYM ON TIME!
THE DOORS TO THE GYM WILL BE CLOSED PROMPTLY AT 9:30 A.M.   THOSE WHO
ARRIVE AFTER THE DOORS ARE CLOSED WILL BE ESCORTED TO THE LECTURE HALL
TO WATCH ON TV.

**Students not eligible for promotion are excluded from Class Day
participation. Students who have outstanding debts are not eligible to
participate in the Dance or Class Day.

ALL DEBTS MUST BE TAKEN CARE OF PRIOR TO THE DANCE AND CLASS PROMOTION
DAY!

Ms. Wanda Wylie
Eighth Grade ELA
St. Andrews Middle School
1231 Bluefield Road
Columbia, SC 29210
803-731-8910 ext. 3215
803-731-8913 (Fax)

~ "I'm not an overachiever; I just work hard." - Dr. Donna Ford, 2011

 Richland County School District One provides
employee e-mail access for administrative and
instructional uses only. E-mail correspondence
to/from Richland County School District One is
 considered public information and is subject
to release under the South Carolina Freedom Of
   Information Act or pursuant to subpoena.