[sambanova] Re: FYI housewarming food for Alex & Becky

  • From: Carmen Celina Moncayo <carmencmoncayo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sambanova@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 18:25:17 -0400

Thanks for organizing this. I’ll contribute

Carmen CelinaSent from my iPhone

On Feb 9, 2022, at 5:37 PM, khothatso mokoena <khothatso73@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I hope this works. Like I said I am learning.
On Wed., Feb. 9, 2022, 5:14 p.m. khothatso mokoena, <khothatso73@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
yes I just noticed that I have that option and just finished signing up for gift cards .ca Thank u Teacher (Arleigh)
On Wed, Feb 9, 2022 at 5:01 PM Arleigh <arleigh42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey!
Meal Train has options for meal delivery gift cards through Uber Eats, etc. Feel free to go that route, instead.
Cheers,Arleigh
On Wed, 9 Feb 2022 at 16:55, khothatso mokoena <khothatso73@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am not familiar with this platform , but would like to help. Can I volunteer a meal through my credit card or this is not possible? Please let me know.Khothatso
On Wed, Feb 9, 2022 at 1:24 PM Samba Nova <sambanova@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We've set up a Meal Train for Alex's house warming for those who are interested in dropping off some good eats for Alex and Becky. Meal Train gives a calendar of drop-off dates, info about food preferences, and Alex's address and contact info. There's no obligation to participate!
To get started, go here: https://mealtrain.com/1d9zo6
You'll be asked to sign up and give your basic info to access the info, sign up for drop-off date, get reminders, and make any edits.
If there are dates you like that aren't on the calendar, please email Arleigh (arleigh42@gmailcom) to update the page.
Cheers!Arleigh Molly Sonja Barry Wilma--

JPEG image