[saint] Re: gnu/linux Install Fest

  • From: rajeev kumar <rajeev_delhi_007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 22:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

please send me photos of linux workshop

RINKAJ GOYAL <rinkajgoyal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:    Dear All
  I convey my heartiest congraluation to whole linux club of SAiNT for
conducting a successful workshop
  With wishes
  Rinkaj

  On 10/6/06, Rohit Kumar <rohitsz2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Greetings all,

Today's install fest was a success..
We saw around 30+ students participating in both the phases.The morning phase
was all MCA first year with BTECH second year while the latter phase had most
students from BTECH second year,also from BTECH third year.Way to go people!
Now do spread what you learn to your batchmates.

We will try to keep this trend,so again the tentative dates for the next such
tutorial cum workshop is scheduled for next friday ie 13th October.

We will try to refresh the installation ideas we learnt today as well as we'll
make ourselves familiar with most common applications on gnu/linux.

The link to the literature distributed today is here:
Seven Steps to Software Samadhi here
Gurrilla Warfare in Gyaan here

Also i am attaching "gnu/linux moments" from morning batch for today,
possibly,more to follow.

rohit.

NAMASTE, i honour the spirit in you which is also in me.
http://www.geocities.com/rohitsz2
http://rohitsz.blogspot.com

Rinkaj Goyal
Lecturer, University School of Information Technology
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi(INDIA)
Ph:+91-0120-9818357163