[saint] Re: InfoXpression 2007

  • From: Neeraj Seth <rock007_seth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, joran_16@xxxxxxxxx, infoexpression2007@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 08:13:55 +0100 (BST)

Hi
  Rikki Sir,
  How are u???n hows life??Here is Neeraj Seth from MCA(SE) 1st sem,hope u
remember me, this is the mail in riplicate to ur this mail as we had a word
with u , that as coordination is concern i am at ur full support and that u dnt
even feel disapponted with me anyway.but there are some queries in  my mind as
wht are d activites as from the "Host presentation or organising Info Exp" are
going to be??,on that part i am really wanna to know and i wanna talk to u
also, So try to get back to me if it ois feasible!!!!as soon as possible!!!!

  Name:-Neeraj Seth
  Couse:-MCA(SE)1st Sem
  Phone No:-9891629412
  E-mail address:- rock007_seth@xxxxxxxxxxx, rock007seth@xxxxxxxxx
Rikki Sawhney <joran_16@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  InfoXpression 2007
  All those who wish to coordinate for the USIT Techno-Cultural Fest:
InfoXpression 2007 are requested to send their entries by email to the
infoexpression2007@xxxxxxxxx in the specified format : -

  Name
  Course/Batch
  Phone Number
  Email Address

  Interest: Technical/Cultural/Literary/Sports

  The Last Date for submission is Friday, 17th August 2007.

  regards,

  Rikki Sawhney
  Chief Organizer

  Ph: 9811018007
  Orkut Community for InfoX 2007:
  http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=37065276

 DELETE button is history. Unlimited mail storage is just a click away.