[saint] Re: Important Notice for All

  • From: varun sikka <sikka_varun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 13:27:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hello friends,
  This is in my reference with my previous mail in which i wrote about the
interview that will be held for those who wish to coordinate in the event.

  This will not be an interview. This will be a small interaction between the
applicants and the committee members so that we can have an idea how can we
organize the events at infoxpression in a better and more organized way and use
the available resources in an optimum manner. I hope you all will contribute
towards making infoxpression a successful event.

  Inconvenience caused is regretted.

  Regards
  Varun Sikka
  Technical Head
InfoXpression 2007

varun sikka <sikka_varun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Hello friends,

  In consultation with Rinkaj Sir, it has been decided that the Heads for the
individual events in InofXpression 2007 will be selected on the basis of a
small interview. The interview panel will consist of the Heads, i.e Technical
Head, Cultural Head, Literary Head and the Sports Head along with the
President, Gen Secretary and the Chief Organizer. Rinkaj Sir will also
accompany this panel to select the people who have applied for the Event Head.

  dnt worry friends ..    Its not a job interview.. the panel will be mainly
concerned with which event they are interested in.. how can they make that
event successful.. how can they manage the funds... their plan for conducting
that particular event.. etc..

  The Tentative date for the interview is after Wednesday
  So all you people who have applied for coordinating in InfoX, be prepared for
this. Its a good time to show how well you can organize your event. All the
Best.

  In case any of ur friend is not on SAInT list, please do inform them abt this
as well.. The confirmed date for this will be informed to you soon.

  Regards
  Varun Sikka
  Technical Head
InfoXpression 2007

  Best Wishes & Regards
Thank You
  Varun Sikka
MCA(SE),
University School of Information Technology
GGS Indraprastha University
Delhi
mailto:sikka_varun@xxxxxxxxx
          sikkavarun@xxxxxxxxx
#9911356196

---------------------------------
  Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.

Best Wishes & Regards
Thank You
  Varun Sikka
MCA(SE),
University School of Information Technology
GGS Indraprastha University
Delhi
mailto:sikka_varun@xxxxxxxxx
          sikkavarun@xxxxxxxxx