[saint] IIT Kharagpur : Kshitij : Noida Workshop

  • From: "Varun Maheshwari" <varun100287@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 01:46:30 +0530

Dear Friends,

Kshitij is the annual techno-management symposium of IIT Kharagpur. We
at Kshitij conduct a number of events, guest lectures, workshops and
megashows that encompass spheres of technical and managerial expertise.
These are aimed, along with producing valuable useful outputs and
contributions to mankind, at ensuring the educational and personal
development of every participant that chooses to associate with the fest.

As a prelude to the fest, we, the organisers of Kshitij, conduct a number of
external workshops at strategically located cities across the country. These
workshops will give you, our esteemed participants, a glimpse into Kshitij
2009, at the same time teaching you the basics of some technical field.

This year, the hands-on external workshops will be conducted on "*Remote
Controlled Glider Dynamics & Introduction to Robotics*". We will initially
have an informative session aimed at teaching you the basics so that you,
our esteemed participants, are well equipped to make and fly your own
gliders! This will be followed by a small written Q&A session. The numerous
teams that clear this level will get the chance to actually *work on kits
provided free of cost *by us at IIT Kharagpur. If your glider is among the
best ones to fly at the workshop, you never know, you may get the golden
opportunity to be a *Wild Card Entry *to the *AIAA *certified event *"Laws
of Motion"* to be held in Kharagpur during Kshitij 2009.

*DELHI WORKSHOP DETAILS*:

*PLACE: JSS Academy Of Technical Education, Sector 62, Noida*

*DATE: 11 oct.*

*TIME: 2pm-5pm*

* *

*Bring your I-cards for the workshop.*

*The workshop is completely free of cost, no need to pay for any
registration fee or anything.*

Here are the details of this year's workshops:

1. COEP(Pune)       :11th of October, 2008:10 a.m.

2. JSS Noida           :11th of October, 2008:2:00 p.m.

3. SGSITS, Indore    :12th of October, 2008:10:00 a.m.

4.Osmania University, Hyderabad:10th of October, 2008: 2:00 p.m.

5. MNIT Jaipur         :12th of October, 2008: 10:00 a.m.

6. GD Birla Sabhagar, Kolkata:19th of October, 2008:10:00 a.m.

We would like to invite all of you, our esteemed participants, over to any
of these venues to be a part of one of the most integral components of
Kshitij 2009. We hope to see you flock the venues in large numbers, and
learn something that you can put to use in Kshitij, and later in life.

It is our endeavor at Kshitij to make knowledge available in the best
possible form to you. This is an attempt in that very direction. However,
for any queries, difficulties, or doubts you may have regarding the
workshops, feel free to contact:

Prabhat Kumar
Dhawal Nanda

Head, Core Team (Publicity) * *                                         Head,
Core Team (Publicity)

Kshitij
2009
Kshitij 2009

prabhat.kumar@xxxxxx
dhawal.nanda@xxxxxx

09800043277
09800043268

Please mail us any suggestions you may have as to how we may improve upon
our workshop quality at contact@xxxxxxx

We hope to see you all at the workshops! Wishing you all the very best!

* *

Regards,

Team Kshitij 2009.