[saint] Fwd: Fw: TGMC 2008 - One Day Student Workshops

  • From: "Anil Giri" <mail.anilgiri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 09:20:00 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rinkaj Goyal <rinkajgoyal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 10:42 PM
Subject: Fwd: Fw: TGMC 2008 - One Day Student Workshops
To: mail.anilgiri@xxxxxxxxx

Dear Students,

Greetings from IBM Academic Initiative!!

We are glad to inform you that we are conducting 'One Day Student
Workshops' in the various colleges across India based on the
registration we got. This workshop will help you to understand how to
develop the projects and usage of various IBM tools, courseware etc.
If you are interested to take part in the workshop kindly visit the
following link and check with concern person in the college. Kindly
confirm the participation with the concern person in the college
before you attend the workshop.

https://tgmc.in/events.php
Best Wishes
Academic Initiative Team

<<<<<If you have registered as for TGMC-2008, then kindly drop a mail with
your team details to mail.anilgiri@xxxxxxxxxx>>>>

--
Rinkaj Goyal
Lecturer, University School of Information Technology