[saint] Achievement

  • From: ankit goel <ankifunki77@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 14:43:00 +0100 (BST)

I feel honored to announce that for the first time ever,the IEEE Student
Branch,USIT has got the opportunity to hold the 'Bi-annual Meet of Delhi
Section,IEEE' in its campus,after winning the bid against various colleges in
9th Bi-annual meet held at NSIT,Delhi.
  We have got this opportunity not only becoz of our hardwork that we hav
poured in together as USITians but also becz of team spirit that we hav been
able to maintain among the members.
  I would especially like to appreciate the efforts of B.Tech (IT)-2nd yr and
1st yr. who had been contiously working hard to avail this opportunity.
  The Meet would provide a healthy interaction with the student branches of
other colleges of Delhi (IIT,DCE,NSIT....etc...) and a chance to learn new
things from the professors and speakers ,who would be part of it.
  It would give us a chance to compete with some high-profile students of
highly reputed colleges through various team building activities.
  Thus,again USITians rocked outside.....and have got the chance to rock
inside..

  ANKIT GOEL (B.Tech,IT,3rd yr)
  President
  IEEE Student Branch,USIT

 Here?s a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers