[sacredfire] Spring Weather Raffle⛈

  • From: Megan Montero <megan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sacredfire@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 17:38:41 -0700

Dear Sacred Fire Friends,
I’m humbled to be reaching out to ask for your prayers and support once again. I need help with raising funds for my upcoming trip to Mexico for Spring Weather Work and a Tepahtiani (Nahua healing) training, I leave on April 27th. I’m holding my annual Spring Weather Raffle as a fundraiser for this journey and also welcome your donations and prayers. I’m so grateful for all the support and prayers I’ve received from you over these many years. Thank you!
My fundraising goal and how the money will be spentMy goal is to raise $2300 by April 25 which is the rest of what I estimate needing for my trip. This money will be spent on travel expenses, food/lodging, offerings and tuition. Any funds that I raise above my goal will be saved for Fall Weather Work.
Why does this work mean so much to me?The path of being a Weather Worker (Granicera) has been a huge blessing for me and has completely transformed my life. It has given me great purpose and a way to live a life of service and help sustain life in the most fundamental way. The Tepahtiani healing path has also been transformative and has greatly enriched my capacity to serve my community. I feel the calling to do this work very deeply in my bones.
Being initiated as a Weather Worker has also made it possible for me to offer community weather ceremonies where I live in Santa Cruz, California and also in Santa Monica, California. In those areas, and through this ceremonial work, we’ve begun to restore the ancient relationships of reciprocation with the Weather Beings. Having people come together in ceremony to welcome and ask for rain, as well as give thanks for the rain we receive, has been an incredible blessing.

If this speaks to your heart, I humbly ask for your support.
There Are 3 Ways You Can Help Me Get To Mexico for Spring Weather Work  and Tepahtiani Training🌸
1) Prayers Please pray for me that I have the financial resources necessary to do this sacred work. Thank you for your prayers!2) Participate in my Spring Weather Raffle Thank you so much to everyone who’s participated in my previous raffles!3) Make a Donation I really appreciate your donations! I’m giving a thank you gift in exchange for donations. Thank you!
If you have the means to help me with this journey or inspiration to pray for me I’d really appreciate your support. Thank you for your consideration in supporting my raffle, donating to my fundraiser and for your prayers.
With love and gratitude,Megan🌦
PS If you would like to help me sustain this work in the long term, please visit my Patreon page to learn more: https://www.patreon.com/meganmontero
Details on How to Participate in the Raffle & How to Send Donations🌸
1) Spring Weather Raffle If you win, you get to choose your prize! Drawing is on April 25!
Prize A: Feng Shui Consultation with Megan on Zoom (value $400-one 2-hour remote consultation)
"I can't recommend Megan’s feng shui raffle highly enough. I was the winner of the raffle two years in a row! After just one phone consultation with Megan about my three bedroom house, I made 70% of the changes she suggested. I immediately started feeling more focused, motivated and energized. I am exercising, eating better and getting more done. I love what has happened and credit Megan with her insightful, gentle guidance. Take a chance, buy a ticket and support a deserving soul. If you win, you are in for a rare treat!”~Jennifer Crebbin
Click the link to learn more about Feng Shui Consultationshttps://monterohealingarts.com/feng-shui-consultations/
Prize B: Holistic Decluttering & Organizing Coaching with Megan on Zoom (value $405) Five 1-hour remote sessions
“Megan's help with my clutter clearing process was a major boost.  She listened, she reassured, she inspired, she provided valuable tips and guidelines. She was patient with my resistance and frustration, and she held me accountable.  With her wisdom and Feng Shui expertise she helped me prioritize areas that needed attention, and her support has helped me make changes that have had far-reaching impacts through many areas of my life. The beneficial results continue to unfold.  I highly recommend Megan's work and look forward to more opportunities to work with her in the future.” ~Phen Canner
Click the link to learn more about Decluttering Coachinghttps://monterohealingarts.com/holistic-decluttering-coaching/

Raffle Tickets-The Raffle Drawing is on April 25th$20 = 1 ticket $40= 2 tickets$50= 3 tickets$65= 4 tickets$80= 5 tickets$90= 6 tickets$100= 9 tickets$150= 15 tickets
How to Purchase Raffle Tickets
PayPal-use the email address megan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxVenmo- @megan-montero-1
Please use the friends and family option when using PayPal or Venmo. Write ‘Weather’ in the subject line and please don’t mention the word raffle or tickets when sending money through Paypal. Send me an email to let me know you want tickets and so I have a way to contact you in case you win and to say thank you!
Mail a check: Megan Montero, 515 Woodrow Ave, Santa Cruz, CA 95060 -include a note saying it’s for the raffle.
2) Donations A donations of any size is greatly appreciated!! No amount is too small, it all helps. When you send a donation of $50 or more, I will send you a thank you card and by request will send you a print of one of my Nature Appreciates Gratitude drawings. Thank you so much for your support!
How to Send Donations
PayPal-use the email address megan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxVenmo- @megan-montero-1
Please use the friends and family option with PayPal or Venmo. Write ‘Gift’ in the subject line and send me an email with your address so I have a way to send you a thank you!
Mail a check: Megan Montero, 515 Woodrow Ave, Santa Cruz, CA 95060

Megan Montero🌦Feng Shui PractitionerTraditional Healer(831) 588-5424monterohealingarts.comhealing notes newsletter

JPEG image