[SACNews] SACnews February Issue

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sacnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 06:39:52 -0700

OK folks here it is:

In this issue:

1.      A bit of SAC nostalgia is presented as I recount how I came into a
set of some very old Newsletters
2.      NASA's Space Place talks about how the Mars Rovers decide which
rocks to explore.
3.      AJ, Takes us through members observations in Perseus.
4.      The Steve Dodder talks about SAC participation in the North Rim
Grand Canyon Star Party in the Presidents Corner.
5.      With AJ. Still on the mend from some recent medical issues, I took
the minutes at the January meeting, presented here so you know what's going
on. Due to space constraints, I still need to get the November minutes & the
January Board meeting minutes to you. Look for them in the next issue.
6.      A reminder, if you haven't yet renewed your membership for 2008, the
next issue of SACnews will be your last, so please renew using the form on
page 11.

Here are the links:

PDF file:
http://www.saguaroastro.org/content/SACNEWS/sac2008/SACFeb2008news.pdf