[sacate] Re: Telecommunications Issues

  • From: "wes britton" <spywise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sacate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 12:18:21 -0400

I misunderstood--I thought you were talking about the SACATE site. Sure, I'm
there at Spywise--I wondered about photos at SACATE. Not that that's a bad
idea--in fact, I recall talk of putting in shots of Londa at work to help
give sighted visitors something to see at the site. Maybe group shots of a
meeting. Anything to make it more appealing works for me. Well, don't think
pics of me would enhance anything, but I understand Londa has the sex appeal
we need to draw in visitors.

Wes

Wes