[sacate] Re: Preparing Picnic Plans

  • From: "Londa Hauser" <lhauser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sacate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 09:48:23 -0400

Hi Elisabeth,

As it turns out, I have a very busy day with various wedding plans.  I don't
know if I will make it at all.  I'm going to try, but I'll probably provide
my own transportation so that I have the flexibility to do what I need to
do.  If Tom is coming, I'll send burgers with him.  I'll be having a dress
fitting, so I could also send Mark down with them.  I'll get there if I can.