[sacate] October meeting

  • From: "Londa Peterson" <lpeterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sacate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 14:49:57 -0400

Hi All,

I think we are all aware of our current situation with drivers since the
retirement of Ray Goulet, so I won't rehash all that.  Thanks to Ray and all
our drivers who have done such a splendid job for so long.  Although our
current drivers have offered to go above and beyond the call of duty, the
fact remains that there is simply no way to transport everyone.  We are
looking into sources of volunteers, but that will all take some time.  As a
result, we will not be meeting physically in October.  We are still going to
try to get together electronically, and I will be updating people as time
goes on.  I will also be changing the website to reflect this new
development.  Thanks all for your patience.  If anyone would like to assist
us in our search for new drivers, please let me know.  Thanks.