[sacate] Re: Hey what sup

  • From: "Londa Peterson" <lpeterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sacate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 08:54:29 -0400

Get the latest version and make sure it's the one for windows.  Dan
Kerstetter gave me the scripts, so maybe he can tell you where to find them.
He's on this list, so he'll see it.  You were also asking about Dancing
Dots.  It's a good program and it does a lot of things.  It's probably more
than you need for what you're trying to do.  The full version of Goldwave is
only about $45 to $50.  It depends on the Canadian dollar.  The demo version
will do for a while, but you will eventually run out of commands for it.