[sacate] Re: Goodbye

  • From: "Elisabeth Ellenbogen" <seieinmensch@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sacate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 21:17:42 GMT

Ray, many, many thanks for eight years of continuous volunteer service to our
group.  As transportation coordinators Ray B. and I came to depend on you non
stop.

Now I want to wish you the very best for your future in "SACATE retirement".
Please do stay in touch with us.  When we get together for social purposes I do
hope you can share a meal with us.

Again THANKS and BEST WISHES for your FUTURE, Elisabeth Ellenbogen