[sac-forum] Re: star gazing

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stan Gorodenski <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 20:03:45 -0700

Casey, and I'm forwarding this to two e-mail lists in the greater Phoenix area in hopes that someone in either or both astronomy clubs can be of assistance. Keep in mind that most of us hold down day jobs and that reduced those available for weeknight activities.

Thanks and clear skies,
aj

Stan Gorodenski wrote:

Casey,
I am forwarding your message to AJ Crayon. I am now living in the Prescott area but used to live in Phoenix. AJ or someone in the group in Phoenix I hope will be able to assist you.
Stan

Casey Davidson wrote:

My friend and I are coming to Phoenix for a lawyer's convention and will be there for the evenmings of Mar 5, 6, 7. I use a wheelchair and neither Paul or myself have ever been to Phoenix. Can you recommend a place to go to look up or someone who could show us the desert at night? I'm renting a van so we have wheels. Thanks. Casey 605-624-8897