[sac-forum] binoculars for sale 20X80

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 10:26:24 -0700

Howdy all;

I recently bought a pair of Zhumell 20X80 binoculars and they are for sale.
I have been using them on a tripod that fits them and they come with a nice
carry bag.  All is for sale for $90.  Cash would be preferred.

I purchased them to do an experiment with these binoculars to see if I
wanted to view with two eyes or one with the ED80 RFT refractor.  I found
that I liked the refractor better-driven mount, can choose magnification and
about the same view to my eye(s).  So, after several viewing sessions I have
made my decision and the binocs are going to go.

I hope to hear from someone interested in using them;

Steve Coe