[sac-forum] Re: Ultraviolet Venus Filter to Lend?

  • From: Jeff <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 17:36:08 -0700

Hi Tom,

I have a photometric U band filter that came with a set. Since the CCD is not
sensitive in that band it has been of no us. You are welcome to it. I suspect
on a bright object like Venus with a time exposure it would produce an image.

Let me know if you are interested.

Jeff
Hopkins Phoenix Observatory
(187283)