[sac-forum] Re: Thunderbird Park

  • From: Jack Jones <telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 23:43:10 -0700

I haven't seen a single event around anywhere that has been was canceled due to this. I called the T-Bird guy today and checked in with him and he's still onboard and the gates will be unlocked he says. I didn't mention anything about the flu. I hope it doesn't keep people away. It's tapering down thanks to good prevention and control.

Jack

Even if it kills me. Wearing a mask isn't good Public relations is it?

Jack

 > --

Richard Harshaw wrote:
Sure.
Richard Harshaw

Cave Creek, AZ

President, The Saguaro Astronomy Club (2009)

Hey Guys

Just thinking......with the swine flu scare going on are you still doing the public star party at Thunderbird?

If so I'll see you there.