[sac-forum] Re: This Weekends Observing

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 21:41:05 -0700

Jimmy, as I referenced earlier I am going to AASP.  My reference to 5MM was
more in jest than anything else primarily due to the weather up there.  I was
not giving any thought of going there and my attendance at AASP hasn't wavered.
 Hope you and everyone else wasn't coinfused at my remark.

I'll have lots of extra batteries I'll bring in case!

Clear skies to all,
aj