[sac-forum] The 2015 All Arizona Messier Marathon Official results

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 21:07:04 -0700

All,

Below are the official results of the All Arizona Messier Marathon.
Congratulations & Thanks to all who participated.

If anyone has photos from the event, please forward them to me so I can post
to the event's Facebook page (or go there, like the page and post them
yourself!) I realize this forum may not post this is the most legible
format, but it is also posted to the facebook page and will be in the
upcoming edition of Saguaro Skies.

The awards have been ordered and it looks like they will be available for
the upcoming meeting, so plan on attending.

Rick Tejera

Saguaro Astronomy Club

www.saguaroastro.org

Thunderbird Amateur radio Club (K7TEJ)