[sac-forum] Telescope for sale

  • From: Andrew <a.goodwin1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Sac Forum <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 10:07:19 -0700

Not to jump on Wes's scope sale I have been thinking of this for almost a year. I really can't lift the scope and have not been out since the Messier Marathon. Today I will find out if anything can be done to improve my condition. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all who have made this an enjoyable hobby.

Here is a better list of the scope and what is included.

Orion SkyQuest XT10 Computerized IntelliScope
  Includes computer controller and holster.
10mm Sirius Plossl and 25mm Sirius Plossl 9X50 finder scope Telrad reflex finder
  Cooling fan and power supply
  RS-232 Cable for controller to PC
  Scope cloak cover

Andrew

a.goodwin1@xxxxxxx

PS   If things don't improve, I will also include:

Orion Epic ED 22mm, 9.5mm 7.5mm
Orion 12.5mm Lanthanum
Orion 15mm Expanse 66 degree
Orion 8mm Stratus 68 degree
Meade 2X barlow
Orion TriMag 3X barlow
Meade 1.25 Moon filter
Orion 1.25 SkyGlow Broadband filter
Orion LaserMate Deluxe Collimator with rear view port
Celestron night vision LED fashlight
Custom Vanguard locking accessory case

Make me an honest offer.