[sac-forum] Re: Short Notice for Volunteers

  • From: Rick Rotramel <r.rotramel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 20:51:20 -0700

SAC Outreach Team,

Please post here if you are going to do this star party.

It would be nice to know that someone or two, is going to do it.

Thanks,

Rick R.
Editor, Saguaro Skies, SAC Newsletter

On 07/22/2017 09:16 AM, Eric Hoag wrote:

Hey Guys,

I received a message from Angela Tibbs asking us for volunteers for a star party at her church next Sunday, July 30th at 6:30pm. I will copy her message below and if you can make it, please contact her directly:

I was given your name from Mr. Mike miller…we work together at Alhambra High School.
I worked with him in the science department for many years.
I asked him for your number because I am interested in having an event similar to the one you do at Alhambra.
I do not mind if it is on a smaller scale , however, I would love to have your group come to my church.
I am responsible for teaching the children and teenagers and think they would love to see out into the atmosphere and galaxy.
We are having our “Annual Back-to- School Concert /Back Pack Give-Away” on July 30, 2017 in the evening approximately 6:30 PM
…..let me know if your team could maybe come out and join us for this great event.
My phone number is 623-451-2619. My church is Antioch Church is located at 9600 West Peoria Avenue….. Peoria, Arizona.
I serve as the Children’s Church Coordinator and Outreach Facilitator.

Thank you,

Eric Hoag
SAC Public Outreach