[sac-forum] SAC speakers

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "sac-forum@freeli" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 15:54:16 -0500

Howdy SAC;

First of all I would like to thank all the folks who have taken on being
officers in SAC recently, I think they are doing a really great job.
Particularly, the outgoing and incoming Vice Presidents have provided the
club with some excellent speakers.  I know that Tom really beat the bushes
for some informative and fun people to speak to the club.

Mike, last nights speaker was excellent.  You set the bar very high for
yourself;-)  Lots of great images of Mars and maps of exactly where the
rovers went and what they saw and discovered.  I liked the shot of the
three rovers showing how much the size of Mars rovers has increased as the
years have gone by.

All in all, a great meeting of the best astronomy in this arm of the galaxy.

See ya;
Steve Coe