[sac-forum] SAC Upcoming Public and School Star Parties

  • From: Jack Jones <telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ-SAC ANNOUNCE <SAC-Announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, AZ SAC Forum <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 22:32:49 -0700

SAC Members and Guests!

Trying to organize the dates into a form that's easier follow.
Here is a summary of upcoming school star parties:

The nearest one coming up is:

Wednesday, February 29, 2012
6-8 pm  SS: 6:25 pm
Highland Lakes Elementary and Middle School
19000 N 63rd Ave, Glendale, AZ
(63rd Ave N of Union Hills)
Part of their Science Fair

Then:

Westwind Intermediate School
Date and time: TBD in April
9040 W Campbell  #A
(91st Ave S of Camelback)
Starry Night Event

Thursday, May 3, 2012
6-8 pm  SS: 7:13 pm
Arrowhead Elementary School
7490 W Union Hills, Glendale, AZ
(75th Ave & Union Hills, NE corner)
Part of their Science Fair

The Public SP:
35th Annual Thunderbird Conservation Park Public Star Party
Saturday, April 28, 2012  SS: 7:09 pm

Hope to see you at these fun and interesting events. Thanks for
helping the Outreach effort and fulfilling our Club's Constitution's
charter and reason for being. I will send you an individual email for
each event and reminder as it nears. I will ask then for an RSVP so we
can get an idea of how many will be attending each event.

Jack Jones
Public Events Coordinator
Saguaro Astronomy Club
www.saguaroastro.org