[sac-forum] Request for you romantics out there...

  • From: "President" <president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 17:17:59 -0700

For you romantics out there:
This individual is wondering if anyone would provide a telescope and a few
hours of your time to help a marriage proposal.
Never had a request quite like this before!
Chris
------------
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 2:13 PM
To: president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Stargazing on Sunday 2/12

Hi there,
 I have a question to ask.... my brother and his girlfriend are visiting
down here from Seattle from the 8th to 15th and that Sunday
he intends to purpose to her!!! :o)   They both LOVE stargazing so
they had asked for me to find a good spot to see the stars..being from
Seattle, they don't see the sky much. Just clouds. :) Chelsey (his
girlfriend) has NEVER looked through a telescope.. and Ben (my
brother) had the special thought that he'd purpose while stargazing...
my question is this, I am new here (moved from Seattle to Chandler about 2
months ago), have no clue of a good spot to stargaze, and don't know anyone
who might own a telescope...  would you or any of your colleagues might be
willing to give a hour of your time on Sunday the 12th (about two weeks from
now) anywhere in the greater Phoenix area to give a brief education on
stargazing, bring a telescope and help us make a night unforgettable for a
wonderful young couple?????
If so, I don't have much, but i would be willing to pay for your time if
you'll let me know how much it may cost!
 If you are willing and able to help with this that'd be amazing and I'd
love to hear your suggestion for place to meet for this and a good time.
Looking forward to hearing from you!!
 Sincerely,
Elizabeth Robinson
seattlecolorado@xxxxxxxxx