[sac-forum] Re: Reminder: ATM meeting is tomorrow

  • From: Nishimotog@xxxxxxx
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 23:01:28 EDT

i have losmandy type plate for a g11 ill bring it tomorrow

In a message dated 9/20/2010 6:51:59 P.M. Alaskan Daylight Time,
jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx writes:

I need a  “Losmandy type” saddle plate for a “Super Polaris” mount if
anyone has one  they would like to exchange for green paper stuff.  Actually
any Losmandy  type saddle plate will do as I can build an adapter for it over
a Paul’s  house! Or I could eat cookies while Paul builds it. Either way it’
s all good  J Let me know if anyone has one laying  around in their astro
junk box.

Thank  you,
Jimmy  Ray