[sac-forum] Re: Problems with Cloudy Nights

  • From: "David M. Douglass" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 11:37:27 -0700

This is a “hot” topic on CN right now….

Their programmer just posted this…..

………………………..

It looks like some bad code did get injected into our IP.Board templates. It
definitely went to great pains to hide itself.

 I've cleaned them up and notified both Google (to rescan/remove the warning)
and Invision Power (to make sure this is known to them). Invision did release a
security update a couple days ago that I've installed, but I don't know if that
is related.

The site is clean but it could take a day or so for Google to rescan and remove
the warning.

I'll be keeping a close eye on this to make sure it doesn't reoccur.

Sorry about this...

David M. Douglass

 <mailto:david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cell (602) 908-9092