[sac-forum] Re: Port-a-Jon this weekend?

  • From: "Prause, Mitchell F. (Specialty Finl)" <mitch.prause@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 16:31:06 -0400

AJ,
I don't remember who ordered the J Johns last time but I paid for them.
Our check had to be in the guy's hands before he would deliver them.
I'm not sure there is time for that,  unless somebody got a check from
me to take with them to meet the guy under special arrangement.  (I'm
not going this weekend)  Also, it was about $205 for 1 J John if memory
serves.  Don't mean to throw cold water but for what its worth, there
may not be time.
Mitch