[sac-forum] Re: Observing list

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 17:35:44 -0700

Jack, I'm with you on this one. Let's give everyone a weekend, or so, and see what surprises await us. BTW, you don't have to submit observations made this weekend, if any, because you can submit ones made from the past. How far past? As far as you can go! ;))

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack Jones" <telescoper@xxxxxxx>