[sac-forum] Re: Observations for January

  • From: gene lucas <geneluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 21:58:39 -0700

I for one would like to hear from anybody who has looked at R Leporis
(Hind's Crimson star) lately, and noted the color.  I am trying to
establish if it gets redder as it gets fainter, or as it gets brighter.
Various references are not consistent about that.  Lepus is just west
and south of Orion, FYI.  On the meridian in the evening now.
Gene Lucas
(17250)