[sac-forum] Re: Numbers assigned to NGC objects in SAC best of list

  • From: <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 10:45:44 -0800

For the record, I wrote a letter to the editor of S&T pretty much explaining
that SAC has no intention of "Renaming" anything, I pointed out that I've never
heard a SAC member refer to "SAC 18" and emphasized that the SAC 110 is merley
a list of intersting objects for people to use as an observing guide.

I'll post my letter when I get home and an access my sent mail folder.

I've receive no confirmation that S&T got my message nor that they plan to run
it. the last letter I wrote, they did send  me a note saying they would use it.
I guess we'll see when the next issue comes out.

Clear Skies
Rick