[sac-forum] Messier Marthon

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,SAC Forum <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,EVAC News <radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 21:58:48 -0700

To all, the finals are now in and posted on the SAC web site.  There's
also a small article that can be used for newsletters and the final
standings with the latest in corrections.  On the home page, just click
on the "Results ..." link.

The same information has been sent to the SED site for posting there.
It usually takes Frommert, the site coordinator, a few days to a week or
so before the posting.  In case anyone is interested the page is at
http://www.seds.org/messier/xtra/marathon/results.html and there's a lot
of information about Messier Marathons from all over.

I'll put in the order for the plaques and print up the certificates.  My
plan is to have them available in time for the next SAC meeting on April
18th.  EVAC's presentations are planned for next month.  I'll try to
send out of town stuff before the SAC meeting as I'll be on vacation
shortly there after.

Hope this covers everything.

Again, thanks to all that attended and a special thanks to Jack Jones,
he's a big help.

aj
2003 All Arizona Messier Marathon Coordinator
Deep Sky Chairman
Saguaro Astronomy Club
http://www.saguaroastro.org