[sac-forum] May2-party at Polakis's

  • From: "Jennifer Polakis" <m24@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "EVACONLINE" <EVAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 23:29:49 -0700

Well....our little truck SKYGZR got his first light second's worth of miles on
our way to the Messier Marathon last month and we're making it a cause for
celebration.

So, please drop by anytime between Noon and Midnight on Saturday, May 2nd to
help us celebrate.

We'll have plenty of food and drinks available--no need to bring
anything--heck, you don't even need to RSVP.  Just drop by for some
astro-camaraderie over a meal or a snack, and we might even let you take the
amazing SKYGZR for an orbit around the block.

Our Home is just West of Mill Ave in-between Southern & Broadway.  Please call
or email us directly if you have any questions after reading this invitation:

http://members.cox.net/tpolakis/polakis_invite.jpg

Hoping to see you all here!
Jennifer & Tom Polakis
M24@xxxxxxx tpolakis@xxxxxxx