[sac-forum] MESSIER MARATHON DINNER MARCH29 4:30

  • From: "Jennifer Polakis" <m24@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <EVAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 16:40:30 -0700

SAC is trying to imitate EVAC's fine tradition of sponsoring a dinner at this
year's  Messier Marathon. We feel it is a great gathering time for everyone to
eat and greet, so please join us.

The cost is $5 which includes a sub sandwich, chips, fruit, soda, and
cheesecake. We would appreciate pre-payment or a firm commitment, so we have
enough for everyone that wants a great meal.

You can buy a ticket at March's SAC OR EVAC meetings or Lori will take email
orders with the understanding that if you don’t show up we will eat your food
and send you to jail until the $5 is paid: email loriprause@xxxxxxxxx

Also if you’d like to pot-luck in a sugary/salty snack and/or a gallon of
potable water for the midnight snacks and caffeine boost table that would be
appreciated and will attribute positively toward another record-breaking
Messier Marathon.

Lori Prause loriprause@xxxxxxxxx
& Jennifer Polakis M24@xxxxxxx