[sac-forum] Lower price on 10 inch Newt OTA

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "sac-forum@freeli" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 01:03:48 -0500 (EST)

Hello folks;

Well, I spent some time looking at prices of optical tube assemblies and I
have an announcement to make.  I would like to drastically lower the price
of the 10 inch f/4.8 Sky Watcher tube assembly I have for sale.

I will now let it go for 425 dollars.

I really don't want to ship this scope, it provided some fine viewing when
I had it out at the Antennas site.  I just fell in love with a 9.25 inch
Celestron SCT and because I don't have the room in the RV for lots of
scope, this has got to go.

The deal includes a 9X50 right angle finder, tube rings and a padded bag
from Orion.

I can have the whole thing at the ATM meeting on Tues or the club meeting
on Friday, let me know.

Thank you;
Steve Coe