[sac-forum] Re: Looking for AAVSO manual...

  • From: jack.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 13:32:46 -0700

Hello,

He wanted the hard copy version so he could get his picture taken with it.
He can't afford the 10 bucks cuz he spent all the money on Twin Points.

I see we can join AAVSO now for the intro rate of $25 and get a free copy of
the manual and only pay $20 for the Atlas instead of $45.

Jack

> I have downloaded the .pdf version. The only problem
> seems to be with all the graphs--they are pixilated
> and nearly impossible to read. Otherwise, it looks good,
> all 83 pages of it. I could burn you a copy to CD for Friday . . .

HEy Matt,

Not necessary, I can download it.  I was just hoping to get a paper version.

Thanks for offering though!

Still want those rings, right?
Thad