[sac-forum] Re: Late Week Observing

  • From: stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 09:38:49 -0700 (MST)

I tend to agree with you Dwight, but it seems that the national weather
service has a problem with areas that are close to each other. Here is the
forecast for Dewey, where I live. My house is about 3-4 miles west of the
town center from which the forecast is anchored, I think. The Cherry rd
site is about 10 miles east of Dewey. I view the Cherry Rd site as having
the same weather as my place.
Stan

Today: Sunny, with a high near 94. South southwest wind between 11 and 21
mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.
Stan

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 60. Southwest wind between 13 and
16 mph becoming calm. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.

Friday: Sunny and hot, with a high near 100. Southwest wind at 8 mph
becoming north.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 65. Southwest wind between 3
and 9 mph.

Saturday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am.
Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 101. Calm wind becoming southwest
between 6 and 9 mph.

Saturday Night: A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly
cloudy, with a low around 66.

Sunday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after
11am. Partly sunny and hot, with a high near 99.

Sunday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a
low around 66.

Independence Day: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny and
hot, with a high near 97.

Monday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a
low around 65.

Tuesday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny and hot, with
a high near 97.

Tuesday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with
a low around 65.

Wednesday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny and hot,
with a high near 97.