[sac-forum] Re: Last Reminder

  • From: David Hofland <hofland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 10:39:40 -0500 (CDT)

Sorry AJ, other than a trip to the TSP for 4 lovely nights I haven't been
keeping up much with astronomy for the past several months.  Too many other
irons in the fire.  But I will pull some logged observations from my logbook
and send email tonight to help out.

David Hofland
Director, Student Services - BSN
hofland@xxxxxxx