[sac-forum] Re: Last Call for Sketches: PUPPIS

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 19:07:24 -0700

Did I send these to you already?

Richard Harshaw

Cave Creek, Arizona

Brilliant Sky Observatory

From: sac-forum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sac-forum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Rotramel, Rick (AZ77)
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 5:40 PM
To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sac-forum] Last Call for Sketches: PUPPIS

Hi SAC Observers,

If you have any, send them to me ASAP, I will turn them in to the editor on
Feb 29th.

Last Call for Sketches submitted by SAC observers of the objects contained
in the current Call for Observations.

Call for Observations, By A. J. Crayon for the next issue of Saguaro Skies.

Puppis:

Ru 44, NGC 2421, NGC 2423, NGC 2440, NGC 2478, NGC 2479, NGC 2525 & Mel 71.

I am asking SAC observers to scan their drawings of the objects above that
they are proud of and want to have them published in the newsletter, to a
jpg file and email to me off-list at my email address above. I will compile
them for presentation in the next edition of Saguaro Skies.

Please submit by Feb. 29, 2012

Thanks in advance,

Rick R.

SAC