[sac-forum] Re: July 28 from Cave Creek

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 10:42:36 -0700

Dick, wow 13th mag galaxies from Cave Creek is awesome.  To bad we don't get
weather like this during weekend.  Instead of getting out tonight I'll be
putting the 14-inch back together again and getting the collimation where it
should be.  But then this is a weather invitation for it to turn cloudy and,
possibly, rainy.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ