[sac-forum] Re: Jan 09, 2009 Mtg agenda / speaker?

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 09:53:55 -0700

Steve,

At the board meeting, the website was discussed and your concern was brought
up.  A solution is in the works so stay tuned.

Clear Skies

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews,
Public Outreach Coordinator
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix, Arizona
 <http://www.saguaroastro.org/> www.saguaroastro.org
saguaroastro@xxxxxxx

  _____

From: Richard Harshaw <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, January 9, 2009, 7:20 AM

January: Ted Dunham, Lowell Observatory (SOFIA, Lowell Research, Discovery
Channel Telescope, etc.)

February: Dean Salman (remote imaging, imaging in general, etc.)

Richard Harshaw

Cave Creek, AZ