[sac-forum] Hubble Galaxy Classification

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC Forum" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 21:25:49 -0700

It is getting on time for submitting observations for the first installment.
If you have any I'd suggest you send them in ASAP.  Not sure when the dead line
is set but I'd surmise it is getting closer and closer.

So far Dan Gruber and Dick Harshaw have submitted their observation.  If
necessary I can use mine but more from SAC observers would be better - much
better!

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ