[sac-forum] How about Sunday night?

  • From: "Dan Gruber" <dgruber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 11:18:18 -0700

Is anybody interested in going to Flatiron tomorrow night instead of (or
in addition to) tonight? Even though it's clearing to the west right
now, I don't trust that it will stay that way through the night.
Tomorrow the weather and seeing should be better, with no cloud cover
and lower humidity. Moonrise is later (I believe 1.30 am instead of
12.30 am). The only downside, of course, is that the day after is Monday
which means either work or at least traffic for those who might stay
overnight.

Dan Gruber

Dan Gruber
 <mailto:dgruber@xxxxxxxxxxxx> dgruber@xxxxxxxxxxxx