[sac-forum] Holiday Party This Saturday!

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'SAC Announcements'" <sac-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 17:38:12 -0700

Just a reminder to all the star-crossed watchers that our annual Holiday
Party will be at our house this Saturday, 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm.  For maps and
driving instructions, refer to our web site's home page

Hope to see you all there!

Remember, the club provides paper plates, cups, cutlery, ice and drinks.
You all bring a snack item.

Richard Harshaw
Brilliant Sky Observatory

Cave Creek, AZ

"The diversity of the phenomena of Nature is so great, and the treasures
hidden in the heavens so rich, precisely in order that the human mind shall
never be lacking in fresh nourishment."

                             -- Johannes Kepler, 1571-1630