[sac-forum] Re: Guess who Clue #2

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 00:04:43 -0400

Me as the pharoh of Egypt?  It would take all my time away from going
scoping.

Dave helped build the scope by making certain I didn't get my fingers into
the table saw on my old Shopsmith tool.  He liked it so much we re-did his
12 incher right away.

Gee, I must be famous...or at least infamous;
Steve Coe