[sac-forum] Re: For Mozilla users - Bookmarks

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 11:43:23 -0700

Sorry to have bothered you all. After playing around with it I discovered I needed to import the bookmarks.html file by going into manage bookmarks and then select import. Poor memory takes a lot of playing around with the computer to remember what I had done in the past.

Stan

On 5/11/2012 11:10 AM, Stan Gorodenski wrote:
I just upgraded my SeaMonkey and lost my bookmarks in the process. A few years ago I discovered that bookmarks are in a file called bookmarks.html and saved a backup copy. Back then I played around with this and was able to put it in the appropriate file to get my bookmarks I had saved. However, I cannot get it to work now, i.e., copying the backup file into the appropriate SeaMonkey folder does not work. Does anyone know what I am missing, forgot?
Stan